I had written some columns in newspaper and had some interviews on media.
Columns on Daily Newspaper
I had written columns for the past two years at the Financial News, a South Korean daily newspaper.
Although in Korean, you can follow the links below to read my columns:
- Corporate Social Responsibility. (8/21/2018)
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution and Tolerance for Failure. (4/17/2019)
- Policy Uncertainty Impedes Corporate Innovation. (1/15/2020)
- Post-COVID-19 Era and Financial Regulatory Reform. (7/15/2020)
Featured in Media
- I had an interview with Cambridge University Press after one of my papers was selected as the top 10 “most read” article at the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis (JFQA). You can follow the link below to view the interview:
- My research paper “The Effect of Cultural Similarity on Mergers and Acquisitions: Evidence from Corporate Social Responsibility” was featured in the Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation
- I had an interview at SungKyunKwan University (SKKU) after I received the SKKU Teaching Excellence Award in 2020. You can follow the link below to view the interview:
- I was featured in the news article at SungKyunKwan University (SKKU) after I received the Young Scholar Award in 2021 from Korea America Finance Association (KAFA). I was also featured in the news article from SKK Business School.
- My research paper “Technological Fit and the Market for Managerial Talent” was featured in the Columbia Law School (CLS) Blue Sky Blog on Corporations and Capital Markets